Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Fall Front Porch by Nina

 Hello Ai friends, Nina here sharing a fun Fall Stitched card using Ai newest release Front Porch Harvest Set. This set is an add-on the set from previous release Front Porch set.


I used my Mini Misti to stamp my images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. then cut the images with the dies included in the set.



I also stamped the door and wall lantern images from the Front Porch set and colored them with matching Copic colors with the other images.

I backed my images with foam tape.



I pressed Tumbled Glass ink pad on my glass mat and sprayed it with water and smooched my background against it to create a sky background for my scene. I then die cut the background with a square stitched die.

I then assembled my card placing the door first then other images around it. and backed the whole card with a pumpkin color card stock.




1 comment:

faizan22 said...

Whether your porch is big or small, adding a few festive touches can make all the difference in getting into the autumn spirit. One easy way to do this is by painting your pumpkins using a paint-by-numbers kit. This is a fun activity for kids and adults alike, and it’s a great way to show off your creative side.