Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Cheers my Deers by Nina


Hello Ai friends, Nina here with a fun snowy card that I made using Cheers my Deers set from the recent Summer release. 



 The set has this big stamp of these two adorable girl friends that I placed inside my Misti to stamp. I used Bristol Smooth Cardstock and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then used my Copic markers to color them. I cut around the image leaving a white border all around them.


I then die cut two panels from white card stock using my die cutting machine and a stitched rectangle die. I ink-blended Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on one the panels which is going to be our main background. I used a stitched hillside border to die cut the other panel creating two hillsides to ground the girl friends image.

 


I had a Birch tree die that I used to cut the trees and glued them above my hillsides. I used foam tape behind my hillsides to give them dimension. 

I backed the girls image with foam tape and attached it on the card then scattered white enamel dots of different sizes here and there as snow. I then attached the whole panel to a chili red background.





No comments: