Saturday, October 29, 2022

Christmouse Cocoa Delight by Janet


Hello all! Are you ready for some Christmas? Today Today I've chosen to use the new 5564 Mousey Christmas Set. As the name implies, there's a ton of adorable mouse images. They are dressed to impressed in their Christmas best. I paired on of the images with a cup shaker shape and a puffy 3D Embossing folder. Love the way all these images look on this card but most of all I adore the mouse and the look of pure pleasure on his cute little face!


 The sentiment is super cute and I cut it out and matted it with two dies from the 5543 Journal Template Die Set. Seriously, if you don't have that set you need to get it! It seems like I'm using it for almost every card I make now. It's definitely for more than the Journal projects! This little mouse is just one of several good sized images in the set. Check it out! It's mouse-tastic!

Thanks for stopping by today for a little creative fun. Be sure to visit the Ai Store for lots of additional inspiration.

Wishing you a very crafty day!

Janet Facebook Instagram - YouTube - Pinterest 

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute card! The little mouse looks so satisfied! I love cup critters! Critters with cups or critters in cups, so adorable! Beautiful inspiration!