Friday, October 28, 2022

Have a Meow-val-ous Birthday Card by Tasha!

Good morning Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a cat-themed card created with the 5369-Feline Set. This set is purrr-fect for year-round cards and includes the coordinating dies!

I love all the cat stamps in this set, but thought this group of alley cats would look great in a night scene. I stamped the cats with black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. It's so fun to color their fur and mix up the colors and textures. Which one is your favorite?


The background was created with a large moon stencil and various shades of Distress Oxide Ink. I used white ink to create paint splatter details, I love the bright moon! 

Lastly, I added a stamped greeting and attached several paper layers. The colors in the paper coordinate with the colors used on the cats; I like blue and orange together with the gold glitter. I also stamped one of the included sentiments to the bottom to complete the design.




I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a wonderful day!




 

No comments: