Saturday, October 15, 2022

Harvest Friendship

 Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a window card made with the 5507 Harvest Together set. I really love the images in this set. They are a little retro and very cute. I used watercolor for this because I think the rustic look fits the set so well. It's always great to have coloring options!


To make this card I made an A2 card base in dark orange. I cut a mat using the largest 5063 Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Die. I cut an oval out of the mat using a die from the 5065 Oval Double Stitched Dies. Then I made the frame buy securing two of the nested dies with tape before running it through my die cut machine with dark orange cardstock. I glued the leaf patterned paper on the card front. I also glued the oval frame in place. Then I place the oval die into the space inside the frame and cut it out. This makes the window for the card.

Next I die cut an oval out of watercolor paper using the oval die again. I stamped the birdhouse on it using Tombow Dual Brush Markers. I also stamped the scarecrow girl on water color paper. I colored the images with the markers and water and then I cut out the scarecrow girl with the included die. I placed the birdhouse inside so it would show through the window. I put foam tape on the girl and placed her overlapping the window. I stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set and used the banner die from 5543 Journal Template Die set. I also used a scroll shape from the die set as accents on each side of the window. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the Ai Store and check out all the great fall and Thanksgiving sets available.

Wishing you a very crafty day!

Janet Facebook Instagram - YouTube - Pinterest   

No comments: