Friday, October 14, 2022

Frankly, You're Awesome Card by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a Halloween card featuring the fun 5509-Peek-a-Boo Set! This new stamp set has quickly become a favorite and this little Frankenstein character is just too cute!

To give a Halloween vibe to the background, I added golden clouds and attached a scary looking tree. I also glued little enamel eyes on the tree to look like bats or some type of creatures were watching from the shadows; I think this adds to the spooky look!

The little Frank character was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies (included in the set) to cut him and the pumpkin out. He is just the happiest looking monster!
Lastly, I stamped "Frankly, I think you're awesome!" and added grass in a deep olive green shade, layers of black cardstock, and a pretty pattern paper. This card makes me smile and it's perfect to gift to someone special this Halloween!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a fabulous day!




1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Tasha!! Love your inked sky and Franky is too cute!! That tree is awesome!