Sunday, October 30, 2022

Oh...were you gonna eat this? by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the card that I made for the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop.
I combined several sets to create this humorous birthday card.
There are actually two men in the boat but I only wanted this guy on my card.  I tried to just ink up the one guy but didn't do a great job of it.  Dr. Ph Martin's Bleed Proof White to the rescue!

I used a bit to dab over the part of the other guy that was showing. I think it just looks like a cloud in the background now.



My main image and the fish are from 4900 – Reel Great Guys Set.
The fisherman is mounted on 5061 – Square Double Stitched Dies.
The sentiment on the banner is from 5369 – Feline Set and the naughty cat (lol!) is from 5110 – Housework Set. I cut the Roomba off from under him and used my x-acto knife to cut a slit for a mouth to put the fish in.  The banner die is from 5543 – Journal Template Die Set.



This card would be so perfect for the fisherman in your life but it doesn't even have to be for someone who fishes.  Who doesn't love a funny card?  Maybe you know someone who has a pet that steals things.  When we first got our dog he used to steal bread, muffins, rolls etc. off our counter and hide them around the house.  Our bread basket has been on top of the fridge ever since we figured it out.
🐕🍞😂


Copics used:
W00, C0, N1, T4, E00, E02, E35,
E50, B000, B00, B3, G12, G2

1 comment:

Roberta Stevenson said...

Your colouring and design look amazing!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sponsoring the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop! I'm hopping by to say hi and thank you!
Roberta
rstevensoncreations.com