Sunday, November 20, 2022

Simon Says Stamp FAB-YULE-LOUS exclusive! by Dot Freel

 Hello,

I just love the annual Art Impressions 2022 Simon Says Stamp Christmas Exclusive set this year (and every year)! So fun and easy to watercolor! This stamp set is only available on the simonsaysstamp.com website. If you haven't used their website for craft supplies - check them out. They have the biggest selection I've ever seen on one website.

Art Impressions Simon Says Stamp EXCLUSIVE FAB-YULE-OUS FRIENDS Clear Stamps sse22c



To make this card, just stamp it in Archival Ink on watercolor paper using a Misti stamp platform. Use Tombow markers to color it up. Tip: Do the red last because if you touch it with a wet brush, it can spread where you don't want it to be. I love to use a very fine point black pen to add eyelashes. I also used a glitter pen to add some extra shine to the bulbs, star and bells. There are so many great sentiments included in the set that I will be using on many of my holiday cards. Cut it out with the 5063 Rectangle Double Stitched Die set. Have fun!





No comments: