Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Christmas Tags - Holidays Art Journal - Page 4 by Nina

 Hello Ai friends, I am so excited to share with you my fourth page of the Holidays Art Journal that I am planning to keep until Christmas.

For today's page I am using Christmas Truck set, Snowflakes Mini Dies and Christmas Sentiment Set.



I started with die cutting three tags and then used Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks to blend the sky on the top of each tag leaving the bottom randomly empty.

I stamped the large gift from the Christmas Truck set using my Mini Misti and Onyx Black Ink then colored them with Zig Brush Markers.



Using my Mini Misti again, I placed each tag inside the Misti and stamped different sentiments from Christmas Sentiments Set also with Onyx Black Ink.

I then backed my gifts with foam tape and attached each of them on one of the tags.

I then die cut many snowflakes using the Snowflakes mini dies set and scattered them around the gifts, mainly on the sky section.

Again backed my tags with foam tape, added a ribbon and placed them on my page in my Holidays Art Journal. I then scattered gems and enamel dots around them.




No comments: