Tuesday, December 13, 2022

That's a Wrap Challenege - Holidays Art Journal - Page 5 by Nina

  Hello Ai friends, I am so excited to share with you my fifth page of the Holidays Art Journal that I started this Christmas Season.

For today's page I am using Christmas Truck set, Snowflakes Mini Dies and HM Accessory Set.



I used Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks to blend the sky on the background of the page.

I then stamped the gifts from the Christmas Truck set and the tree and Santa from the HM set using my Mini Misti and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink then colored them with Copic Markers.



I then cut with my hands three hillsides so they look work out and went over thier edges with BG10 Copic marker to give the top edge a snow look.

I then placed the hillsides with different thicknesses of foam tape to give fun dimension. and then placed my Santa, trees and gifts scattered them between the hillsides.

I also scattered snowflakes from the snowflakes die set all over the sky.




No comments: