Tuesday, February 21, 2023

CowGirls Card by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, Nina here with an adorable CowGirls Card using Ai Cowgirls Set.


I stamped the girls adorable image using my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Prisma Colored Pencils and then used my scissors to cut all around the image.

I used a stencil from my stash for the background blending the Speckled egg Distress Ink and ink blender.

I then cut the hillside from striped pink paper and glued it directly on the background.

I backed the girls with foam tape and attached it to my background and attached the whole background to a teal panel that is slightly bigger than my background.

I stamped the sentiment from the Corgirls set and placed it over a banner on the top. I used Speckled egg distress ink to color the banner.

I die cut some leaves from different teal shades and glued them around the girls image and decorated with matching enamel dots.




No comments: