Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Garden Mushroom House by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, i am so excited to share with you how I created this card using the adorable set Mushroom Cubbies Set from Art Impressions recent release.


I stamped all these adorable critters and the Mushroom House on a Bristol Smooth White paper using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my Mini Misti.

I used Copic Markers to color my images, I used so vibrant combinations:

Greens: YG25 G43

Yellows: Y15 Y11

Blues: B06 B05

Blue Greens: BG05 BG13

Brown 1: E43 E42 E40

Brown 2: E19 YR27 YR24

Red: BV09 R27 R24


I also used WC Fence Die Set to cut two fences to complete my scene.

For the background, I die cut a pannel from a stitched rectangle die and blended Mowed Lawn Distress Ink at the bottom and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on the rest of the panel.

I backed all my images with different thicknesses of foam tape to give multiple dimensions to the card.

I then decorated with enamel dots.




4 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

This is fabulous!! So fun and bright. I love it!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Totally adorable! xoxo

Nina said...

Thank you all, so glad you like it!

Sharon Caudle said...

This is my kind of card!! Absolutely love, love, LOBE it! It couldn't get any cute! This set is definitely a must have!!