Thursday, February 9, 2023

NEW RELEASE - Birthday Journal Set #5722 by Mercy Sauer

Hello folks, Mercy here with a card using the new Birthday Journal Set meant for Watercolors but also perfect for Copics.     Plus an additional card using the Front Porch Series!

I opted to limit the number of elements on this card so all focus is on the puppy and large piece of cake.  Additionally, the wonky lines and shadows added much needed grounding for both elements.   The splashy background stamp is from my collection, all working together and creating a fun background. 

If you follow me you know I've created many cards using the Front Porch series, I really enjoy them! Today is no different.  

I needed a welcoming card for a house guest.   The perfect way to welcome friends and family to your home with maybe the addition of a few chocolates!  Here it is.




These two cards are a must to keep in your stash, ready for the perfect occassion!

Have a great week, will see you soon.


No comments: