Friday, February 3, 2023

Welcome Spring Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a card created with the new 5717-Little Girl Front & Back Set and 5719-FB Fence & Window Set. This card gets me excited for the upcoming Spring season!

The Little Girl set includes two stamps and the coordinating dies. One stamp has the front of the girl and the second stamp has the back. I stamped her with black ink and colored both images with Copic Markers. I also used the markers to add flowers to her basket. 


For the little scene, I used the 5719-FB Fence & Window Set to cut the opening on the card base and attached a fence to the front and inside of the card. I also attached the background pattern paper before cutting the center opening to make sure everything lined up. It's so fun to see the inside of the card. You could really get creative and make cool background designs!

Lastly, I cut the word Spring and three little hearts out of the purple paper used on the inside of the card. I think these colors are so pretty together and frame the little girl perfectly!

I hope you enjoyed a peek at the new 5717-Little Girl Front & Back Set and 5719-FB Fence & Window Set. Be sure to check out the Ai Shop to view more new release items!






No comments: