Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Girl Window Tag by Nina

Hello Ai fans, Nina here coming today with a new tag in my recent series Ai Tag Journal. For today's tag page I used the Little Girl Front & Back set.



For the base of the tag, I die cut a tag from white Bristol Smooth paper with the large tag die from the Tag Stitched Dies twice then used the window die from Window Die Set to create the window in the middle of both the tags and glued them both together.

For the tag background I cut a pattern paper from my stash and also die cut the window in the middle, I then attached these die cut backgrounds to the front and back of the white base tag..

I then die cut the window frame from white paper three times to make my window dimensional and attached them to each other then glued it on the front of my tag.


I stamped the cute Girl images (front and back) from the Little Girl Front & Back set using my Memento Tuxedo Black ink and my Mini Misti then colored them with Copic Markers.

I then glued the girl's front and back together and attached it to the tag behind the window.


I cut a strip of paper and colored it with blue Copic shade and glued her as her ground.



I then decorated the tag with alphabet stickers to write "Hello" on the front and added some enamel dots and then added it to my Tag Journal.



2 comments:

Karen Day said...

I love this one!

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable, Nina! I love it!