Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Spring Harvest Pastel Tag by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, Nina here with a new cute addition to my Tag Journal of Art Impressions cutesiness.

Today I am using the Harvest Together Set and of course for my tag bas I used Tag Stitched Dies Set.


I cut my Tag from purple floral paper multiple times and attached them together to make them sturdy.

I stamped my images using Versafine Onyx Black Ink that is watercolor friendly because I was going to use my Zig Brush Markers since I needed a soft pastel palette.

I then colored them with these shades:

Reds: 020

Oranges: 052 054

Yellows: 050

Greens: 045 053

Blues: 303

Purples: 806

Pinks: 026 201

Browns: 067

I then cut my images, backed them with foam tape and attached them to the tag and added a grass border for the images to stand on.


I then decorated with a smalled tag at the back from blue paper, I also cut a strip kind of tag from pink paper using a die in the same Tag Stitched Die Set and attached the letters to read spring on it.

I then opened the metal ring of my tag album and added my new tag to it.






No comments: