Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Bee Birthday Challenege by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, Nina here, today I am excited to share my project for our current fun challenege Bee Birthday. We wish our Queen B a very Happy Birthday and a life full of Happiness and Health :)




For this project I used the two cute bees from Mushroom Cubbies Set and Journal Oval frames for the frame and the cute flowers.

I stamped the bees on a Bristol Smooth White Paper using my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my Mini Misti then colored them using my Copic markers.

Copic Shades:

Yellows: Y18 and Y08
Black: N06 and W10
Blue Green: BG10



I used the Large Alphabet Die Set to cut the work BEE and colored it with the same yellow Copic Shades and backed them with foam tape. 

I used light teal colored paper to cut the frame and cut it again from fun foam sheet.
I used a rectangle die to cut the base and placed the frame in the middle and glued the work Bee in the center.

I placed my bees around the frame along with some flowers I cut from pink, blue and yellow cardstock papers around the frame in three clusters.

I attached the whole white panel on a pink scrap of cardstock paper.


 


2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Nina! I love your design and colors!!

Nina said...

thank you Sharon, so glad you like it :)