Friday, August 18, 2023

Fancy Hat Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the fun 5405- Mrs. Set. I LOVE all the interchangeable hats included in this set and you can mix-and-match them with the hats/main image stamp from the 5404-Miss Set

I started by stamping the lady and the flower hat with black ink and used the coordinating die set (included in the set) to cut them out. I love the pretty floral hat with the large bow. This would totally be something I would do. Wear my lounge clothes and craft with a fancy hat on, I may need to get a new hat! 


In addition to a variety of hats to select from, this set also has several greetings. I stamped "High Maintenance...and worth it" in black on to a circle and layered purple glitter to add some sparkle. A fancy lady needs extra sparkle!




Lastly, I added a black glitter paper frame, a multi-colored background to coordinate with the woman's outfit, and layers of purple glitter and deep teal cardstock. The completed card was adhered to a white card base and I attached a little purple enamel heart to finish the design.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a wonderful day!






4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Tasha, this is fabulous!! I love her and her hat! And of course the glitter paper is the perfect touch!!

Deb H. said...

Love the colors used. The colors make this card look rich. Which is perfect for this sentiment. Love the hat.

SugarShine Designs said...

You’ve outdone yourself Tasha! Love your coloring and color choices.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you so much (Sharon, Deb H. and Janet)! :)