Sunday, September 24, 2023

Fall is for Fairy Houses by Reneé Matarese

Happy Sunday everyone!
Do you love these new Fairy Houses as much as I do?
I created two cards to share with you today.






Both of these little houses nest perfectly into the new leaf frame die.



For the first card I used the white leaves from the first frame I cut and colored them with Copic markers.  For the mushroom house I cut the leaf inserts from colored paper.  I couldn't tell the difference between the two so moving forward, if I've cut the frame in white, I'll use the little pieces that are scraps and just color them.  That will save on colored cardstock.



I love that the new frame creates a frame yet also has some stand alone dies that you can cut.



There's a complete list of supplies and links below if you'd like to give something like this a try.  These are perfect for any time of year.


Mushroom House:
Y21, Y26, YG03, YG25, E17, E31, E55, YR15, R83, R89 TT Chocolate

Fairy House:
Y21, Y26, YG03, YG25, BG000 BG02, YR15, E17, E31, E55, R83, R89, W2, W5, W6 TT Sky Blue, TT Chocolate

2 comments:

Deb H. said...

Love the colors used. The card is so bright and cheerful.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh, Renee! These are so stinkin' adorable!! I love the beautiful colors (especially the yellow!)! These are going to bring a huge smile to the recipient! Beautiful work as always!