Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Beautiful Bonnie Bunny Place Card by Reneé Matarese

 Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday!

Today I'm sharing a pair of Easter Place Cards that I made using the new 5872 – Bunny GCH Set.



This set is meant to be a gift card holder add on in conjunction with the 5344 – Envelope GCH Set 
but I also instantly saw adorable place cards for Easter!

Bonnie and Phil's names are written on the little headband 
from the set that I just turned upside down.


Phil's "Page Boy" hat is just one of the inner ear dies turned on its side with
the eye die used for a button.


I used the star and the easel die from the the 5318 – MB Envelope Dies. The star is on the front, and the easel die is used to prop up the place card.




4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG!! This is soooo creative and just sheer genius!! I absolutely love the papers and colors you used!! And Phil's hat??!! Spectacular!! Amazing, Renee!!

Hunky Dory said...

These are soooo cute!! Love the hat creation! As Sharon said, pure genius! What an adorable decoration for your Easter table!

Deb H. said...

Great creative use of the die sets. Adorable place cards.

Joan V said...

Oh, how cute!