Friday, March 15, 2024

Every Bunny Loves Easter! Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a happy Easter card featuring the new 5869 - Easter Bunny Puppet Set and 5892 - Easter S2 Paper Pack!

I started the card by stamping the bunny character and her accessories with black ink before coloring the images with Copic Markers. I used the included dies to cut out all the pieces and used liquid glue to attach the layers. This set includes several clothing pieces to make different outfits and I love this little dress, perfect for Easter!
For the background, I used a stencil to create sun rays and cut grass from green pattern paper. I think these colors and patterns give a Springtime feel to the design. I also attached a glittery scalloped frame to add a little sparkle. The yellow color is so pretty!

The 5869 - Easter Bunny Puppet Set does not include any greetings, but Art Impressions has two awesome Easter Sentiment sets that work great with the adorable bunny stamp. I selected " Every Bunny Loves Easter!" and to coordinate with the colors used for the dress, I stamped the greeting with teal ink. I usually use black ink for stamping words, but it's fun to add a pop color!

Lastly, I attached a layer of Art Impression pattern paper and a layer of teal card stock to complete the design. Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you are inspired to create a fun Easter card!

Have a great day!




2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Tasha, this is so adorable! I love your background, it makes her pop right off the card!! Beautiful!

Deb H. said...

Tasha, I love the sunshine behind the bunny. It makes the perfect background for such an adorable bunny.