Friday, May 10, 2024

Salon Time! Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a card created with the new Village Sets and super cute Exclusive Candy Shop stamp. I was so excited that the new exclusive stamps were little buildings and are small enough to fit into mini albums, planners, journals, cards, tags, and scrapbooks; the perfect size!

(*The Exclusive Candy Shop stamp is a freebie when you spend $30 at the Art Impressions online shop.)

I started by stamping the Candy Shop image and added the word "Salon" to the sign. It's great that the sign is blank, so you can stamp/write anything you want to customize it. To add the other details, I used masking paper to block off areas before stamping the bushes, fence, pathway, and scooter. This masking process does take some time, but I just love the way all these stamps work together!


After all the stamping was done, I added blue fluffy clouds to the sky and colored the rest of the card with markers. I also used a white gel pen to add in little accents. 

To complete the card, I attached silver glitter paper, pink and black card stock, and a piece of fun heart pattern paper. This design turned out so cute and look forward to making more projects with these little stamps!

I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

What a cute card Tasha! Love the way you created your scene! These little freebies and accessories are so darn cute!

Sharon Caudle said...

Miss Tasha - the glitter queen!! This is so dang cute!! I love it!!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you so much! I love these tiny stamps! :)