Monday, June 17, 2024

Stay fabulous and carry a big tumbler by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and celebrated all the wonderful Fathers in your life! I have a card today that features the adorable brand new set #5928 Stay Hydrated! How fabulous is she??!! I love that there are a lot of different skins you can use for your tumbler, and she is just amazing! LOVE her!! Because I used the paw print skin on the tumbler, I decided she needed a little fur baby beside her. So I grabbed the Dog House Cubbies and used the little pooch from that set. I made a simple little scene by making a sky using a cloud stencil and some Distress Oxide ink. Grabbed a piece of polka dotted paper to create the grass with a die from my stash, and then just plopped her on top! Voila! It really was a pretty quick card to make. The images are stamped onto Copic friendly paper using the Misti and then colored with markers which are listed below. 





Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today! Until next time - stay crafty!!




Copic markers used:
E000, 00, 11, 35, 37, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, and 44
R11, 12, 32, and 37
B91, 93, and 95
C5, 6, and 7
BV00, 02, and 04
RV52 and 55
Y26



3 comments:

Karen Day said...

I love everything about this, Sharon! Great colour choices. And it really struck me that this is Kendra's dog!!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Super cute card, I love the little doggie!

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you Karen and Tasha!