Thursday, October 1, 2026

Sending Kindness! Card By Tasha

 Happy Friday Art Impressions friends!

Tasha here sharing a new card inspired by the current Art Impressions "Spread Kindness" Challenge. 

For my project I used the fun 5507-Harvest Together Set and pretty pattern paper from the 6237-Pastel Meadow Cover Paper Pack. 

I wanted to create a Fall-themed card, but decided to use soft pastel colors that coordinated with the floral pattern paper. I love the pink and tan color combination! I also added clouds to the background in similar orange and pink pastel shades to keep the background bright but still have a Fall feel.


Lastly, I attached layers of pink, tan, and white card stock and a white scalloped frame to the center card. I also attached a simple banner for the greeting and added little stitch marks with a black pen for some extra detail. I hope you enjoyed today's card and will join in the Challenge!

Hope you have a great weekend!






No comments: