Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Here Comes Another Challenge... Number 8...Gettin' Punchy!

Here we are at another Challenge and this is one of my favorites! Ues your punches... how easy is that? I love to use my punches in crdmaking because they are simple and with ALL of the punches available... you get a really awesome result! Here is the Dt's take on this challenge...(they are amazing as usual!)


Kirsi

Dawn

Soili-Maria

Here is the standard info... I know the regulars are getting used to this by now!
REMEMBER... you have til mid March to let us know that you would like to be considered for a spot for guest designer for the month of April. Just let me know in the comments section or you can put a star (*) next to your name in the link.


Here are a few simple rules and some general info about the challenge...

OH...but first... what do you win???

Each Week... we will have one winner that will win a $10 gift certificate for AI stamps!

1. Please remember to create a new card for this challenge.

2. Link it directly using In-Linkz.

3. One entry for the weekly drawing and two if you use an ART IMPRESSIONS' stamp!

4. You will have until Thursday at midnight to upload your creation.

5. please put a * next to your name is you would like to be considered for a future guest designer spot.

Thanks for stopping in and We cannot wait to see what you create!
We will announce the winner of last weeks challenge on Friday!

Please link directly to your creation:



6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This should be fun, for i LOVE punches. Some day I will win the challenge....I won't give up....haha

Debby said...

I love using my punches!

Debby said...

Hi, I forgot...I would love a chance to be a guest designer. Hugs.

http://debby-paperpearls.blogspot.com/

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful sample cards ladies! I love punches too...so I had to play! Have a great weekend...hugs ~S~

Maria Matter said...

love punches, this was a great challenge!

Beautiful cards ladies!!
hugs

Ani said...

That's so cool! I love punches!