Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Challenge Number 23... Using Something From Your Stash!

I don't know about you... but my stash is overflowing... so this is a great challenge for me. It gives me a chance to use something from my stash and think it out a little bit. Here is what the DT came up with
Dawn

Barbara

Renee

Deloris
What a wonderful Job these ladies did!
Please join us and here are the weekly rules...
OH...but first... what do you win???
Each Week... we will have one winner that will win a $10 gift certificate for AI stamps

1. Please remember to create a new card for this challenge.

2. Link it directly using In-Linkz.

3. One entry for the weekly drawing and two if you use an ART IMPRESSIONS' stamp!

4. You will have until Wednesday at midnight to upload your creation.

5. please put a * next to your name is you would like to be considered for a future guest designer spot.

Thanks for stopping in and We cannot wait to see what you create!

AND... the winner from Challenge Number 22...

E. Marie

 
Please contact

wholesale@artimpressions.com

to claim your prize!



7 comments:

Deloris said...

Fabulous! Great job on the challenge cards!

Barbara Bruder said...

Everyone's challenge cards are great!!It's amazing what everyone has in their stash!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What wonderful cards....I will try and do something tomorrow...I definitely have a stash... Can't wait to get thinkin' Great job DT ladies!

E. Marie said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as the winner for Challenge #22. I will email with my info. I am headed to check out my "stash"!

Linda Wescott said...

Awesome projects ladies, thanks for the fun challenge hugs lin

Wendy said...

great way to use up some of the "stash" - thanks for the challenge!