Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Challenge 27... One For The Boys!!!

This has always been hard for me so I am looking to you all for inspiration....cards for men... ugh... that is so tough for me. All of the stamps that I buy seem to be girlie with flowers and unicorns and that does not work for men! So this is the Design Team's take on this challenge... and they really got me thinking...
lets see what you all think! 
Dawn

Soili Maria

Barbara

Deloris

Mary

Renee
What a terrific job they did!!! It really got me thinking...

Here are the rules for this challenge...

OH...but first... what do you win???

Each Week... we will have one winner that will win a $10 gift certificate for AI stamps
1. Please remember to create a new card for this challenge.
2. Link it directly using In-Linkz.

3. One entry for the weekly drawing and two if you use an ART IMPRESSIONS' stamp!

4. You will have until Wednesday at midnight to upload your creation.
and the winner for this weeks challenge is:

DAWN

Congrats and thanks so much for playing along. Please e mail me at

camelot4101@aol.com and I will make sure you get your prize!
Thanks for playing along, everyone and I cannot wait to see what y'all create!




2 comments:

Deloris said...

Love all the fabulous cards! Great job everyone!

Dawn said...

ladies... bravo... you all did a wonderful job... yet again! love it!