Friday, January 18, 2013

You're never too old...


Hello Ai friends and happy Friday! It may be winter, but I'm thinking spring colors. So today I have a bright and fun card made with my favorite Ai people stamp. I just LOVE this Ai Mad Rider Stamp Set, SKU# 4101. My kraft card base is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2". I chose some fun colorful designer paper from a 6" x 6" paper pad from Fancy Pants. The colors remind me of the spring and summer.


I die cut my Ai Mad Rider image out with a circle die, then colored it in with copic markers (the scooter was colored in with Spectrum Noir markers). I distressed the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink. Lots of layers of dies, and sewing around the edges.


For the inside of the card I used Ai Goofy Things stamp, SKU# F2637. I thought this paired perfectly with the Ai Mad Rider Stamp Set. Hope you have enjoyed my little creation today made with my favorite Ai stamps. Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you get some fun time in to stamp! Please stop by tomorrow to see what wonderful project Zora has for you.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Kerry said...

Hehe, she's just too cute! You are so right, it's never too old to be wild! Amazing coloring!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your color so bright and cheering , great coloring , what a fun card ..weeeeee