Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tryfold Garden, my way.

Hi AI -Fans!
Hope you also start getting some summer weather. Here in Sweden  the trees begins get their leaves
A card as a picture a summer image. It is  Try Folds Garden.


I Colored each stamp piece with distress marker and distress ink  
The park bench is 9.5 x 9.5 cm the  other 2 stamps I cut out around the stamp.
I attached the  two  pieces with two different 3 D pillows on the park bench frame.


Did you see our new Ai "Theory of Negativity" challenge !
You have to use the negative space of the diecuts.
To participate in the challenge,
click HERE


Have a great week!



4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this set and I will try that too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring Zora! Such a pretty scene card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Zora. I especially love the coloring on the trees in the background and the watering can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring Zora! Very cute little scene!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete