Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Christmas to All Set by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I am realling loving the Art Impressions 2014 Christmas collection!!  I have a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card featuring the snowman from the Christmas To All set (Sku #4517):
I stitched my main panel down with my sewing machine, and scattered a few die cut stars around him.  Here's a closeup:

This is the sentiment included with the set that I've put on the inside:

Don't forget that our Zoo/Animal themed challenge is still happening - you can link up your creation here.  Happy stamping!
Copics used: Reds - E09, E07, E13, E02
Greens - YG67, YG65, YG63
Browns - E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
Yellows - Y23  Greys - C1, C00
Oranges - YR12, YR00



4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the coloring, the papers and the stars.

Renee Matarese said...

Very pretty!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Karen! Love this snowman and your coloring is gorgeous!!
hugs, Sharon

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Karen, love the pattern paper and your coloring is rockin'!!