Sunday, May 31, 2015

More Candles...BIGGER CAKE! ...by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing one of the new wood mount stamps from Art Impressions available at A.C. Moore.  I LOVE this new image!  She's so perfect for birthday cards!  I made this one for my daughter's dance teacher.  She just turned 40 and the girls threw a little party for her before dance the other night.  Isn't she so much fun?!

PS0920 - Ai Bigger Cake


Here's what I did on the inside.




Copics used:
E02, E30, E31, E33, E43, E50, E51, E93, Y15, Y21, YR16,
R05, R22, N0, C0, C3, BG0000, BG05, BG10, TRIART BG8



7 comments:

Karen Day said...

I bet the dance teacher loved this! I love that you made the candles as though they are REALLY catching fire - the little bits of smoke & sparkle are perfect :o)

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is fantastic, Renee!! I really love the layout and pretty papers, and the way you crisscrossed the ribbon! She is TOO FUN and the way you did the candle flames is amazing! LOVE it!!

Shari said...

Wonderful card. Great colors. Just love it! Thank you for sharing.

diane zechman said...

Love everything about this card, Renee! I need to remember to try criss-crossing my ribbon...love that look!

Charne said...

This is both cute and very pretty at the same time! Love the card!

Dana said...

Amazing card!! love the layout and the sentiment on the inside is awesome!!

Cynthia said...

This is really fun, Renee! Lovin' the new stamp.