Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bells Ring Set by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I am really loving the five new Shaker sets that Ai released this fall!  And in October, I always make a conscious effort to work on my Christmas cards, so I was able to get three of these done this weekend!  Here's what I came up with using the Bells Ring Set (Sku #4682):
 I sewed a couple of tiny jingle bells onto a small black bow, so that when my little snowman shakes his booty, the bells should jingle a little, too.
 Copics used: Blues - B28, B26, B24, B23, B21, B000, B0000
Greens - G46, G43, G41, YG03, YG01
Greys - C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
Yellows - Y38, Y35, Y32
Reds - R29, R24
Oranges - YR18, YR16, YR12



4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh he is just the sweetest! Great card Karen! I've ordered him and can't wait to get my "Happy Mail"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this snowman and your card is super cute, Karen!!! Love that you added the jingle bells. there's just something special about a holiday card that makes that tinkling sound when you move it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love the patterns and colours of your papers too...and of course the bells are perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Love how you added little bells to the bow!!

    ReplyDelete