Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Angel Spinner by Dana Warren

Hiya AI fans!!

Dana here sharing a Christmas card featuring the new Angel Spinner! Such a cute little angel!!
I stamped both the front and back of the angel and colored her with my Spectrum Noir Markers. Then i fussy cut her out, but there is a matching die if you don;t want to fussy cut!! Next i run my spinners through a sticker maker, add some white thread on one side and add the other side, easy and not mess!!


Next i used a circle die to cut the circle from a white card base and some green scroll pattern paper. I added my Angel Spinner to the white card base (make sure she spins!!) then i covered the white card base with my pattern paper.


Then i cut a circle frame from black card stock and added it to my card. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white card stock and cut a notch below it and added it to my card. To make my angel stand out better i added black card stock to the inside of the card. 



Thanks so much for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!



4 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Dana this is really adorable! Love that green paper!

diane zechman said...

Aww, she's so pretty in green! Beautiful card!

Kerry said...

Dana, she is beautiful and love the rich tone! Love, love, LOVE!

Sharon Caudle said...

She's so pretty, Dana! Adorable card!!