Sunday, October 22, 2017

Magic is in the Air! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card with you.


I colored the rickety old haunted house with watercolor pencils.


I wish this little trio lived outside of my house.  My son has been lucky enough to see a barn owl from two lots down fly past his window a few times but I've never seen him.


Don't you just love the sparkle that these fusible glitter sheets add?


I wanted to create something with some dimension to it.  Kind of like a scene and not just a card.  This can be displayed all season long.


Fantasia Pencils: 3, 29, 43, 45, 50, 53
Staedtler Pencil: 80 Gray
Not pictured below...Paper Studio Be Jeweled (Hobby Lobby)
Sizzix Red Die Bare Tree


8 comments:

diane zechman said...

Fun folds, Renée! So cute how it stands up.

Karen Day said...

Sweet - I love the watercolour look!

Sharon Caudle said...

What a cute Halloween decoration, Renee! Love the glittery BOO and that fantastic haunted house!

Jil Lebel said...

This is such a cool card design. I love how you used it to feature the mansion.

Cheri Burry said...

Love the design of the card and how it stands up! Cute little owls too!

Dot J Freel said...

Such a cute design and card! Love it!

katieo said...

Fun Halloween decoration/card. I love the design.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great Halloween card !