Wednesday, December 13, 2017

NEW VIDEO - Mini Christmas Watercolor Tags! Last Watercolor Wednesday of 2017!

Hello Ai Fans!

Welcome to our last Watercolor Wednesday of 2017! It has been a joy to practice and play with our watercolor stamps with you this year and hope you have enjoyed our videos!

This week, Bonnie creates four mini projects to make quick and easy Christmas tags, perfect for your gifts or to create a small image for a card! Bonnie creates a holly shrub in a decorative container, a Christmas tree adorned with bulbs, a birdhouse resting on pine branches, and a mini cottage covered in snow. These images are perfect to write in a to/from at the top, die cut and mount on some patterned cardstock. Add a tag to your gifts to family or friends, or maybe some special baked treats you made to share!

"Thank you so much for following me this past year. Thank you so much for being with me on Wednesdays. It honestly is my favorite day! I love doing these projects, I love teaching you new things, and I just think this is such a fun technique! Thank you again, have a wonderful holiday, a very Merry Christmas, and I will see you all next year!" - Bonnie Krebs

We hope you enjoyed our final Winter Watercolor video. Make sure to like and subscribe, and hit the little bell next to subscribe to be notified of our new videos in 2018!

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

I've loved all the Watercolor Wednesday videos this year, Bonnie! Looking forward to seeing what's in store for 2018.

Nora Noll said...

Your tags are just adorable!!! I cannot wait to see what 2018 brings!!

Dot J Freel said...

Definitely going to make a lot of these tags! Great idea and I need tags. Bonnie's are beautiful!