Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Birthdays

Hi Everyone,
I decided to design a birthday card, since they happen all throughout the year. So if it's your birthday, Happy Birthday!!

Here is a tip for you:
I needed the "happy birthday" sentiment in more of a square than the rectangular shaped one that I have. So I stamped the sentiment on CS, next I stamped it again underneath the 1st stamping, lining up the word "birthday" under the word "happy". I cut the CS and now I have the sentiment in the square shape I needed for this card. Try it. Now you can have 2 looks out of one stamp.

Supplies used:
Stamps - Sentiment E587, Mini Sunflower F2692
Paper/Card stock - Yellow CS, Yellow Shimmer Paper, White Shimmer Paper, White CS
Punch - MS Double Arches
Copic Markers - Y11, Y1y, YG45
Ink - Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Fresco Chalk Cortez Sun
Ribbon

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Deloris said...

So pretty! Love it!

Dawn said...

Barbara... This is just gorgeous! i LOVE the lacy edge and the way you made the sentiment fit is wonderful!