Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Girlfriends Birthday Party



Good morning everyone, hope your Tuesday is a Happy Day!!!  In this card I have used Hollis (YY1901) from the front and back series..he is my Peeping Tom!!!  The fence is also from the front and back series (P1449).  I have used the Hot Tub Girlfriends...who are celebrating a birthday!  My entire card  is colored with copics.  I have layered the fences and the shrubs and trees....this was so much fun to make, I hope you enjoy it!  For all the stamps used check out Art Impressions.....HERE!!

8 comments:

Eemeli said...

This is one hilarious card! Totally makes me laugh ^^
Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! A card that would make everyone laugh! LOve it.
Chrissyxx

VicR said...

Oh what a FUN birthday card -- I LOVE IT!!

Deloris said...

What a fun card! Made me smile! Love it!

Saron said...

WOW!!! So cool:) I just love this!!!

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great card. Too funny. What a perfect job you did!!!

Kirsikka said...

This is sooooo stunning card!!! I LOVE it!!! Great job!!!

Dawn said...

Anne... LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CAARD!!! you are very creative and i just love this card! great job....