Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Friends Who Laugh


Hello Ai Fans! This week I'm working on a card for my girlfriend.


We have women in our lives who are special to us - they support us, they encourage us, they tell us the absolute truth (which we need to hear), and they make us laugh. And, we do the same for them. Many of the Girlfriend images captures those moments. I'm using this image because it captures the laughter for me - I just got back from a trip with one of my girlfriends, Gail. We had the most wonderful time!! Our husbands went too. :o) We all had a ball. As we were having breakfast one morning, a woman at the next table said you all are having just too much fun. We invited her over. :o)  

I stamped the image onto Cryogen cardstock, colored it with Copics and cut it out. I dig how the images goes outside the white layer. 

Copic Marker colors: 0, C00, C5, C9, BV0000, BV00, BV01, BG11, BG13, B91, B95, B97, R02, R37, R81, R83, R85, RV04, E000, E00, E11, E13, E19, E25, YG00, YG03, YG23, Y11

List of Supplies Used: Stamps - Comfy on Couch Set (Sku#4050); Paper - Neenah Solar WhiteCryogen, Bo-Bunny Design; Coloring/Ink - Copic MarkersMemento Black ink pad; Accessories - Spellbinders Die Cuts

Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!


  

3 comments:

Joan V said...

Trena, I have this set. Your card is so cute. Love your coloring. All my best girlfriends are 650 miles away, now I need to go make 3 cards to send them a fun greeting. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors on this card , great coloring right down to the stripes and dots on the Jammie pants , totally makes me smile.. This inspires me too : )

Kerry said...

Totally FAB, totally agree and this makes me smile! Awesome card and your coloring is fabulous!