Hello Ai Fans!
October is one of my favorite months of the year. The one color I think of is PINK! October marks National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This week, our favorite color honors those who are fighting, those who have won and those we will miss forever. Everyone, whether friend or family, has been affected by breast cancer.
We choose pink.
Supporting the fighters.
Admiring the survivors.
Honoring the taken.
And never, ever giving up HOPE.
Our design team has created pretty in pink creations for you this week! Check out their pink perfection! :)
Thank you DT for your FABULOUS pink creations!
Our winner from last week's "Banners & Bunting" challenge is ...
Isn't her card beautiful? Tracy has done some cards with Art Impressions stamps before - she is so talented! Congratulations Tracy! Contact me at kate@artimpressions for your $10 coupon.
Here are the guidelines for our weekly challenges:
1. Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
2. Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
3. Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top left of our sidebar!
4. Share the Ai love by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
5. Make sure to get your link up by Wednesday at 6 p.m. PST to enter your creations.
Thank you for such a lovely comment Kate. :-) YAY! Now I get to add some more AI stamps to my collection!
WOW, the DT cards are simply a joy to look over. Love the sentiments and although funny, this disease is so serious. The awareness surely will help someone.New to your blog.
Thanks for the inspiration, DT did a fab job.
Wow! This is so much fun! Thanks for all the fabulous inspiration from the DT and letting me play along! I recently ordered 2 stamps and can't wait to play with them!
Hugs and sunshine!
So many great cards, DT members! Thanks for the challenge.
Post a Comment