Monday, October 15, 2012

Yummy goodies?!

Hello hello and happy Monday to you!  How was your weekend?  I hope it's good and have to chance to relax a bit...  Maybe have a yummy snack or even a cup of coffee or tea?  If no, want to join these awesome four girlfriends?  I bet they are looking at something really yummy!  



On to the card, I made window card this week using "Girlfriends' My Favorite Things set SKU#UM 4047.  I started out by cutting out a window using a spellinder.


Then, I cut two frames (for the front and back).


And a piece of acetate for the window.


Viola!  Here is the card.


And the inside.



I hope you like it and thanks again for stopping by!

Goodies that I used:
Girlfriends My Favorite Things Set UM4047
Copic Markers - B91, B93, B95, B97, BG90, E00, E01, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, R81, R83, R85, W0, W2, W4, W6, W8, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y23
Spellbinder
Distress ink pad in tea dye
Twine, button, pearl



5 comments:

Julie said...

Very nice card!! I really like the window idea! Aren't the Girlfriend stamps the best??!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

So cute Kerry!Thanks for sharing the tutorial on the frame!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Tammie Koehnen said...

Great card Kerry! Thanks for showing how to make a frame! I have to try that, I love it!

Joan V said...

Ah, this is cute. I haven't seen this image yet, but it could be fun to color! Thanks for the info on making the window.

Alice Carman said...

This image reminds me of window shopping with my friends...especially when we are at our LSS.