Friday, November 30, 2012

Style is Everything

Hello and happy Friday Ai friends! Today I have a fun card made with a funny Ai "Golden Oldies"  image of two hip shoppers. I love these two funny women! They make me smile! I used the Ai image "Shoppers" SKU# T1922.  I colored them in with copic markers. I added the Ai sentiment "Style Is Everything" SKU# D3469, thought it went perfect with this funny image. I paper pieced the dress with a cute polka dot pattern.
Here are a couple of close-up images. My card size is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2". 
I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by the Ai Blog!



4 comments:

Joan V said...

Tammie, love your card. What a fantastic image. Thanks for sharing.

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness, they are totally awesome! And yes, they are absolutely stylin'! Great card!

Saron said...

I love this image, and card is so fabulous!!!
-Soili-Maria-

Anonymous said...

You have made me want this stamp , great card great coloring , these stylin babes are the BOMB : )