Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dachshund Birthday Card

Hello Ai Fans !!
Today I made a card using the Dachshund sku # D973 and tiny paw sku #AA469 and Happy Birthday sentiment sku # E3578 ,I have wanted to make one of these layer cards I have seen on Pintrest , I can up with my own measurements and how to and I will share how I made my card .
Measurements for the layers
base in black A2 card 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" score at 4 1/4"
natural layer 4" by 5 1/4"
black layer 3 1/4" by 4 1/2"
natural layer 3" by 4 1/4"
black layer 2 1/4" by 3 1/2"
natural layer 2" by 3 1/4"
layer up all the natural layer and add a dab ob re-positional glue to keep layers from sliding while stamping , stamp tiny paw in black and TH frayed burlap

next I want fly specs so I am using my SU ink sprayer and a chocolate marker



ink all the layer with TH frayed burlap

next layer up your card

what a cool look and so much fun to make


inside the card I used SU die and stamped paws here too , I colored my dachshund with Prisma colored pencils , I added a bow and a banner to the front and I love how it turned out , simple but so cute : )
SUPPLIES :   Dachshund sku # D973,  tiny paw sku #AA469 ,  Happy Birthday  sku # E3578 , TH frayed burlap ink , memento black ink , brown ribbon , SU chocolate marker , SU spritzer , SU Apothecary die
Thank for stopping by and I hope you find my post helpful as to how I make my cards : )

3 comments:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

I love this card Crystal!! The layout is perfect for the images and those paw prints add just the right touch for your happy puppy!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Tammie Koehnen said...

Ooh love this layered card Crystal. Love the background paper you created and your Dachshund is adorable! Thanks for showing us how you made your card.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.