Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Boy Cupid by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
Time is inching closer to Valentine's Day... so I've put together a few goodies to help inspire you for the big day!  I'm using the Boy Cupid Set (Sku#4219), and I've made a couple of cupcake picks and a matching card:

 
This little fella is so sweet, so I wanted to make one of the picks with just a heart that he could aim his arrow towards:

 
I used my Cricut to cut out the red doily shapes from cardstock, as well as the matching cupcake liners, and hearts.

 
I tied some Baker's twine onto the picks, and glued small red hearts onto the ends.

 
I cut fairly close around the image, and pop dotted him over some silver glitter paper.  Here is the matching card that is 5" square:

 
And finally the inside:

Happy stamping everyone!

 
 


2 comments:

SD pooja said...

So lovely !

Renee Matarese said...

SUPER cute!! Love the sparkle. My kids would be hovering over me trying to get at the cute cupcakes!