Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cathy Caffeine Coffee Card by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a card for all you coffee lovers!
This cute image is called Cathy Caffeine set and she's part of Art Impressions Ai People line.

Though I'm not a coffee nut I know many people who are and
a cup this big would be a dream come true for them!
I think my favorite part is that she's on a little stool.
Copics used:
B0000, B01, B41, B93, G000, G12, G24, G46, Y00, E00,E31,
E33, E35, E43, E50, E51, E93, W00, W1, W3, W5

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

I love your version of Cathy Caffeine, Renee! Great embossing folder, too :o)

Carol McCready said...

Very fun card.

Cheryl W. said...

Love these images. They make every card so much fun to make and to give!

Sharon Caudle said...

That frame around your image is very cool, Renee!! I really like your color combo too! Awesome card!!
hugs, Sharon