Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Warm Your Heart Set by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I have a Christmas card to share today using some fun, non-traditional papers with the Warm Your Heart Set (Sku #4519):
 
I used my Cuttlebug to cut out the pink poinsettia, and hilighted it with my clear Wink of Stella pen for a little glimmer.  Here's a closeup of my penguin:
And here is the inside message:

Don't forget to join in our Humorous/Punny challenge!  You can link up your creation here - there are always fabulous prizes to be won!
 
Happy stamping!
 



5 comments:

Lesley said...

This is darling, Karen! Love the colours and the papers you used!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful papers and gorgeous colors and coloring, Karen!! That pink poinsettia is the perfect touch! Love it!!
hugs, Sharon

Renee Matarese said...

Just adorable! The colors are perfect together.

Sherry Eckblad said...

fun card! Love that little penguin.

Cheri Burry said...

Love your card. I like the choice of non-traditional colours.