Thursday, December 11, 2014

Polar Pals!

Hi Ai Fans!

Oh my goodness, I don't think it gets any cuter than this! I have totally fallen in love with these adorable Polar Pals! Today my cards feature the super cute Polar Phil (sku# 4077) and the adorable Sitting Polars (sku# 4081)!


Everytime I look at their smiling faces I can't help but grin! They definitely "warm my heart"!



On the inside of the candy box as well as the cards, I used the Bright with Joy sentiment (sku # 4078). 


Copics Used: (R000, R00, R24, R27, R29, T1, BG10, BG23, BG 34, G17, G19 W0, W1)

I'm sneaking in one more card! See I told you I fell in love with these super cute Polar Pals.


 Head on over to the Art Impression online store to see more of these Polar Pal images and many more cute and funny stamps! While you're there check out the Ai Blog and play along with us for Challenge # Feeling Frosty!


Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Oh my and Merry Christmas!! These are just too cute! I love those colors and I too am in love with the Polar Pals!

Karen Day said...

What an awesome group of projects :o) Gorgeous colours (love that green!) and such a sweet little treat box!

Sharon Caudle said...

I agree, Cheri!!! They are adorable! LOVE your projects!!!

Cynthia said...

Wow, this is a great set of project, Cheri. Sweet image and lovely colors!