Sunday, March 1, 2015

Easter Bucket Display by Reneé Matarese


Hello Ai fans!

With Easter just over a month away I wanted to share a fun display that I created.
I used 9 different Art Impressions stamps on it and didn't even scratch the surface of all the cute Easter images and verses Ai offers!


I used chop sticks for the stems and Spellbinders dies for the flowers.
The stems are spray painted green.


For a complete list of images and verses I used check my Inlinkz at the bottom of the post.  They will link you directly to the ones you want to check out. 



Copics used...

R85, RV000, RV02, RV52, YG11, BG0000,
BG10, YG00, Y21, W1, W3, W5, E35, E40, E43



3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Renee - you are amazing! This is such a sweet table centerpiece... what an awesome job you did pulling together all those stamp sets!

Cheri Burry said...

What a super cute idea! You always think up the neatest projects!

Sharon Caudle said...

I agree with Karen and Cheri. You are truly amazing!! Your creativity is off the charts!! This centerpiece is spectacular!!!