Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Little Stinker by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I made three cards to share today, using Little Stinker (Sku #4318) - one of the sweet Ai Little People.  I always find when I use one of these little guys, that I can't stop at one... so I usually stamp several, and I wanted to try out a few different skin tones as well!
Do you know, that I think I would actually struggle trying to do a pastel baby card?!  I always envision bright & fun, and the Little Stinker image is perfect for that look.  I added a little bit of orange zigzag stitching across the top, and left the thread ends loose.



Don't forget that our Vintage Vibe challenge is still happening - we would love to see your creations!
Copics used: Skin tones - E37, E34, E31, E51, E50, E11, E00, E000, R20
Oranges - YR18, YR16, YR12, YR00
Teals - BG15, BG13, BG11
Blues - B28, B26, B24, B21
Greys - C7, C5, C3, C1, C00


5 comments:

Kerry said...

Love, love, LOVE! So cute! I love the bright happy colors, it's a great twist! <3

Katie Skiff said...

Bright colors can be a nice change for a baby card. These are great!!

Sharon Caudle said...

This lil' stinker is too sinkin' cute!!! Love all three, Karen!! Of course I think the bright colors are nothing but perfection :) LOVE the way you stitched them on top and left the threads!

Cheri Burry said...

Love the paper you chose, so nice and bright! Adorable cards Karen!

Serendipity Stamping said...

Love these cards. I look forward each morning to start out looking at the days post. Gives me a laugh or smile to start the day.