Friday, March 6, 2015

Whew! It's Not My Birthday!

Hello Ai Fans!

Today I'm sharing with you a simple designed card using the Millie (sku#1932) stamp and What A Feelin' (sku#1942) sentiment stamp. I love this old gal and how she is jumping for joy! 


The paper I used is older and from my stash. I inked all the edges of the papers with Tim Holtz mini distress ink in peacock feathers. My only embellishments this time was a few pearls, Wink of Stella in clear glitter on Millie's skirt and Glossy Accents on her glasses.


I love this sentiment! It's a great feeling when it's not your birthday, especially as the years are adding up these days! I kept the inside simple and added a small part of Millie stamped in peacock feathers distress ink to the bottom corner of the card.


Copics used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20, RV17
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Top: BG11, BG13, BG15
Skirt & ruffles: R22, R24
Shoes: C1, C3
Ground: C0, C1
Shadow around image: BG000


Happy Stamping 

6 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card, Cheri! I like stamping a portion of the image on the inside too! It adds a special touch I think. Love the papers too, don't care how old they are! :) Love it!

Susie Sonnier said...

she better watch it, kicking her heels like that, she'll pee her pants!!!! Cute card!

Karen Day said...

Millie was one of the first Ai stamps that I owned! Love her. Great card, Cheri!

Sherrie K. said...

So darn fun! I love the image and your coloring is fantastic!
Sherrie K

Me said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Such nice paring of this image with the words on the inside.
GREAT colouring.
TFS

Kerry said...

Hehe, I feel like I want to jump for the joy! Great card!