Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Beach TF Set by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  I had some crafty time over the weekend, so today I have one of the new 2015 Try-fold sets to share - here is Beach TF Set (Sku #5477):
I usually like to trim my try-folds fairly close to the images, but I wanted to emphasize both the sky & the sand for this one, so I left a bigger halo.  Here are a few shots showing the card opening up:


The inside sentiment is: "may your life be filled with blessings as countless as the grains of sand".  I backed the two side panels with some patterned paper, and mounted it all on a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" panel.  Happy stamping everyone!
Copics used: Sky - B01, B00, B000, B0000
Browns - E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
Greys - W5, W3, W1, W00
Reds - R35, R32, R30
Yellows - Y38, Y35, Y32
Purples - BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00
Greens - YG05, YG03, YG01, G46, G43, G41

6 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous card, Karen! This set is on my must have list. You have some mad coloring skills!!!

Joan V said...

Oh wow, I love this.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so cute, I NEED to get this one.

Cheri Burry said...

I agree with Sharon! You have "mad colouring skills" and your cards are always amazing!

diane zechman said...

Wish I could jump right in that card! Cute!

Kerry said...

Karen, your coloring is amazing!!! Absolutely stunning, wish I'm here! :D